iBall Slide Brace-X1 4G

        iBall Slide Brace-X1 4G has 10.1" (1280 x 800) capacitive multi-touch IPS display. It has 4G VoLte connectivity. Design wise it looks like lenovo tab.



        I ball slide brace x1 has 1.3 GHz Octa-Core ARM Cortex A53 processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and you can expand memory up to 64GB with micro SD. Brace x1 runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS.

         I ball slide brace X1 has 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera.

       I ball slide brace X1 has 4G (Voice calling via Hands-free), WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB OTG connectivity. It has 3.5mm audio jack and microUSB 2.0 connectivity. It has 7800mAh battery.

        I ball slide brace X1 4G price in India Rs. 17,499 (MRP).

Comments

Recent posts

Popular posts from this blog

Oppo Reno 10X ZOOM edition launched in India, price starts at 39,990

Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 60" and Mi TV 4A Pro 75" smartTVs launched, price and full specifications

OPPO Reno6 5G price and specifications

Redmi K20 Pro with Snapdragon 855 SoC, triple rear camera setup, 20mp pop-up selfie camera launched

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 14 price and full specifications